A special T-shirt celebrating the life of Charlie Craig, with an exclusive design by the fantastic illustrator Richard Mitchelson known for the Icons range. Approaching Richard seemed a natural choice to do some special artwork for Charlie and I think you will agree that the end result is stunning. All proceeds from the sale of this T-shirt will go directly to the Rideforcharlie foundation.
Most will already know who Charlie is but if not…
Charlie Craig was a special boy who went to sleep on Friday the 20 January and didn’t wake up, he was 15. Charlie was a hugely talented bike rider who loved life and had recently won two rounds of the cyclo cross national series and taking the title of the series champion. He was very proud and happy. Charlie took his achievements and losses with a smile and ready for his next event.His constant want for life and what it had to offer sometimes had us in a whirlwind.We loved every minute.Charlie was looking forward to a trip to Austria in the summer, to compete in the youth European championships.
Sarah & Nick Craig
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
The T-shirt is made from combed organic soft jersey with a luxurious hand feel and long-wearing comfort. Extra soft and smooth hand feel thanks to the ring-spun cotton. Combed yarn ensures finer, smoother, stronger, more compact, more uniform and cleaner fabric.
- 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton
- Crew neck collar with twin needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Weight 190 g/m²
|TO FIT CHEST SIZE (INCH)||35/36||36/38||38/40||41/42||43/44||45/47|
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Warm Iron – inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!