Juli Furtado’s professional mountain bike career may have spanned just seven years but she won three UCI World Cup overall titles, and scored an unprecedented twelve straight World Cup wins before her health forced her into retirement. Her first pro mountain bike, the 1990 Yeti FRO is one of her most iconic bikes. Vintage mountain bike specialist Mike Wilk discovered the bike after a long search and painstakingly restored it as close to the original build as he could using a single photo, several interviews, and some old fashion deduction.
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Light Blue, Maroon, Military Green, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Sports Grey, White
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro MTB Bikes
The T-shirt is made from combed organic soft jersey with a luxurious hand feel and long-wearing comfort. Extra soft and smooth hand feel thanks to the ring-spun cotton. Combed yarn ensures finer, smoother, stronger, more compact, more uniform and cleaner fabric.
- 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton
- Crew neck collar with twin needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Weight 190 g/m²
|TO FIT CHEST SIZE (INCH)||35/36||36/38||38/40||41/42||43/44||45/47|
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Warm Iron – inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!