Tinker was probably the most striking figure in early 90s mountain bike racing. He looked like a comic book character come to life, and he proved his speed and skill out on the race course. The Storm Klein Adroit was as iconic as he was. Like him, it was easy to pick out of a crowd with its custom purple cloud and lightning bolt paint job. Tinker raced this particular Adroit in 1993, his final year with Klein, and the year of his first UCI world cup win at Mont St. Anne. It has all the features that made Klein frames far ahead of their time: an integrated headset, press-fit bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Heather Grey, Maroon, Navy Blue
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro MTB Bikes
Crew neck sweatshirt. Collar, cuffs and bottom hem in 1×1 rib with Elastane. Topstitching flatlock on shoulders, armholes and bottom hemline.
- Brushed Fleece Inside
- Tubular Construction
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Modern Cut
(Half chest is the measurement of the front or back of the garment when laid flat)
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 14 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!