The Klein Attitude was first introduced in 1990, and it fully captures the unique mountain bike experience proffered by Klein, with thin-wall oversized aluminum tubes, an ultra rigid fork, and a fancy paint job. This bike requires that the rider be actively in control, and in return the bike provides a light and nimble feel and snappy handling. The uniquely rigid ride is the right choice for short ride. The bike has features ahead of its time like integrated headsets and press fit bottom brackets. This bike has a Campagnolo drivetrain. At the time the Italian brand was still trying to compete in the new mountain bike marketplace against the Japanese.
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Heather Grey, Maroon, Navy Blue
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro MTB Bikes
Crew neck sweatshirt. Collar, cuffs and bottom hem in 1×1 rib with Elastane. Topstitching flatlock on shoulders, armholes and bottom hemline.
- Brushed Fleece Inside
- Tubular Construction
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Modern Cut
(Half chest is the measurement of the front or back of the garment when laid flat)
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 14 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!