Richard Cunningham originally offered the Mantis XCR as a fillet-brazed, all-steel frame in 1983, and then with an aluminum front triangle and a steel rear end beginning in 1984. The idea was to capitalize on the best traits of each material. Sometime around 1989, the elevated chainstay or EC version of the frame was first offered, which solved the dreaded chain-suck problem. The XCR is exceedingly rare and the rarity factor of this bike is perhaps only undone by the fact that from a distance it is virtually indistinguishable from the Sherpa which is a somewhat more common of the early Mantis bikes. The two bikes only differ by the slightly more aggressive geometry of the XCR, 17″ chainstays vs. 18″ on the Sherpa and a longer standard top tube for a more racy feel.
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Light Blue, Maroon, Military Green, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Sports Grey, White
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro MTB Bikes
The T-shirt is made from combed organic soft jersey with a luxurious hand feel and long-wearing comfort. Extra soft and smooth hand feel thanks to the ring-spun cotton. Combed yarn ensures finer, smoother, stronger, more compact, more uniform and cleaner fabric.
- 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton
- Crew neck collar with twin needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Weight 190 g/m²
|TO FIT CHEST SIZE (INCH)||35/36||36/38||38/40||41/42||43/44||45/47|
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Warm Iron – inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!