The first Yeti frame was known as the FRO. (For Racing Only). Constructed of 4130 Cro-Mo aircraft certified, seamless tubing, and heli-arc welded throughout, the FRO was built to go fast and represented Yeti’s commitment to racing. The Yak package, however, was geared more toward the practical end of the spectrum. It was a modified FRO with rack mounts and a portage pad, turning it into the perfect bike for going long in the mountains.
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Light Blue, Maroon, Military Green, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Sports Grey, White
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro MTB Bikes
The T-shirt is made from combed organic soft jersey with a luxurious hand feel and long-wearing comfort. Extra soft and smooth hand feel thanks to the ring-spun cotton. Combed yarn ensures finer, smoother, stronger, more compact, more uniform and cleaner fabric.
- 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton
- Crew neck collar with twin needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Weight 190 g/m²
|TO FIT CHEST SIZE (INCH)||35/36||36/38||38/40||41/42||43/44||45/47|
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Warm Iron – inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!