The Klein Pinnacle wasn’t the hottest or highest end mountain bike in Klein’s lineup, but it featured a lightweight aluminum frame like the bespoke Cunninghams of the day. If you couldn’t acquire, or more likely, afford a Cunningham, the next best thing was to take a brand new Klein Pinnacle, get Steve Potts to make you one of his famous Type 2 forks and stem, put on the best components from Shimano and WTB, and then polish the whole thing to achieve that distinctive Cunningham look. The result is this bike, affectionately called a “Kleiningham.”
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Heather Grey, Maroon, Navy Blue
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro MTB Bikes
Crew neck sweatshirt. Collar, cuffs and bottom hem in 1×1 rib with Elastane. Topstitching flatlock on shoulders, armholes and bottom hemline.
- Brushed Fleece Inside
- Tubular Construction
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Modern Cut
(Half chest is the measurement of the front or back of the garment when laid flat)
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 14 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!