Alan Bicycles, an Italian company, was the first to bring an all aluminum frameset made from aerospace grade aluminum to the US. This 1974 Competizione is built using a method known as “screwed and glued,” which relied on mechanical joints instead of welds. These frames used straight-gauge aluminum tubes threaded into lugs and bonded with an epoxy. After purchasing the bike, Charlie Cunningham slowly made modifications over the years to try and extract as much weight from the bike as possible. Some of the most radical modifications were the 1x drivetrain, custom magnesium parts, and unconventional cabling.
Special thanks to The Pros Closet for the information and original photography.
Black, Dark Grey, Light Blue, Maroon, Military Green, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue, Sports Grey, White
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Retro Road Bikes
The T-shirt is made from combed organic soft jersey with a luxurious hand feel and long-wearing comfort. Extra soft and smooth hand feel thanks to the ring-spun cotton. Combed yarn ensures finer, smoother, stronger, more compact, more uniform and cleaner fabric.
- 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton
- Crew neck collar with twin needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Weight 190 g/m²
|TO FIT CHEST SIZE (INCH)||35/36||36/38||38/40||41/42||43/44||45/47|
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Warm Iron – inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!