The DCD was the must have accessory for any MTB in the “Dirt” years so seems only right to celebrate it as well as the legend himself Mr Crud. The DCD came out in 1993 and was a massive success for the Crud designers who also brought us the Crud Catcher, Race Guard and the Crud Claw. Crud Products continue to develop a range of guards for road and MTB with a massive amount of knowledge and insight into the market.
If that wasn’t enough Pete was also the man behind the classic video Dirt featuring Jason McRoy, Rob Warner, Dave Hemmings and Scott Dommett brought to us by MBUK.
The design taken from the DCD is used with permission and endorsed by Mr Crud himself!
Black, Dark Grey, Navy Blue
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Crew neck sweatshirt. Collar, cuffs and bottom hem in 1×1 rib with Elastane. Topstitching flatlock on shoulders, armholes and bottom hemline.
- Brushed Fleece Inside
- Tubular Construction
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- Modern Cut
(Half chest is the measurement of the front or back of the garment when laid flat)
- Machine washable at 40 Wash – inside Out
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- All orders will be shipped within 48 hours after receipt of payment – business working days only
- All UK orders with Standard Delivery will be shipped Royal Mail Second Class Tracked service 1-3 days expected delivery.
- Returns accepted within 14 days of order receipt must be posted back in the condition you received them. Return posting costs are covered by the item returner.
Please note that artwork & designs produced by Bike Ninja is in no way endorsed by or official merchandise. If you want official merchandise then please do not buy from me but look to get official merchandise from the respective stores. thank you!